CTP Holdings Pte Ltd
Cargill is an international provider of agricultural, food and risk
management products and services. Founded in 1865, Cargill has grown
to 160,000 employees in 67 countries and revenue of over US$120
billion. Headquartered in the United States, it has
operations in 15 countries in the Asia Pacific region in over 60
locations. The company is committed to using its knowledge and
experience to collaborate with its customers to help them succeed.
Cargill is also committed to being a global leader in corporate social
responsibility by nourishing the people and possibilities that reside
in communities where we do business.
In line with our continued growth and expansion, CTP Holdings Pte Ltd,
our oil palm plantation business invites suitably qualified candidates
for the following roles.
(1 position based in Papua New Guinea)
STORE MANAGER Post Date: 17 Jun 09
The incumbent is responsible to maintain and manage a well-stocked
store with adequate spares requirement for the operations and to
program work in alignment with CTP PNG accounting procedures manual
targeting at optimizing resources utilization. The key areas of focus
· Develop recommend and execute strategies for an efficient
· Ensure all work carried out conforms to Environment Health &
Safety policies guidelines and practices employed by CTP PNG
· Ensure database/records are up to date and on schedule.
· Effectively manage the inventory level at the stores.
· Analyze the trend, volume and usage pattern of inventory item
· Mentoring and coaching the store personnel
· Ensure accurate and timely submission of all store related reports
· Ensure and carry out regular perpetual stock take according to schedule
· Ensure discipline is maintained for all work related matters
This is a mid-level position reporting to the Financial Controller and
will be based in Papua New Guinea.
· Diploma in store management/Bachelor's degree
· Minimum 10 years of working experience with proven track
record in Stores Management
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven leadership skills and strong work ethics
· Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Publisher, Power
Point and MS Access) and proficient in English language
· Able to work independently
· Cross Cultural experience will be an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Candidates are invited to send their application with a comprehensive
resume, photocopies of certificates, details of present and expected
salary, contact telephone number together with a passport sized
photograph to the following address:
E-Mail : Christina_lim@ctpholdings.com
CTP Holdings Pte Ltd
300 Beach Road
# 23-01 The Concourse
Attention: Human Resources – CTP
We regret ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All responses due by : 20 June 2009
Career Level Senior
Yr(s) Exp 10 year(s)
Job Category Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Others, General
Management, Marketing / Public Relations - Marketing - Brand / Product
Job Location Overseas - Overseas
Salary Not Specified / Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent
Lowongan Kerja Oktober 2008 | Store Manager Di PT.Dayasembada ...
PT.DAYASEMBADA SWADARMA, We are a fast growing retail company with
branches across Indonesia, seeking a highly motivated and dynamic
individual to join us.
Semoga Postingan Lowongan STORE MANAGER ini, bisa berguna.
Jika ada yang keberatan dengan postingan ini, silahkan koment di bawah postingan Lowongan STORE MANAGER.
url untuk postingan ini : http://e-detiknews.blogspot.com/2009/06/lowongan-store-manager.html