Cute Girl

  • Hot Model Body Sexy - I love him, she have great body. His face is very cute. I'm not sure were she come from. Maybe Bali, Japan, Or Korea. But i sure she is very beautiful. You...
| 0 komentar ]

Valentine SMS Collection, SMS Valentine Bahasa Inggris, SMS Lucu Romantis Valentine
Posted on Januari 8th, 2009 oleh Mikroba

Valentine SMS, Valentine Messages - Love SMS, Funny SMS, SMS Jokes …
Valentine sms collection. Valentine SMS search. Valentine messages. Ultimate collection of Valentine SMS, bulk sms, cingular sms, … sms ucapan selamat valentine bahasa inggris, koleksi sms unik valentine.

If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still here you
If there were no tears
No it to feel inside
I would still feel for you
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if all ends ran out Love
I would still have you here
Until the end of time
All I need is you my VALENTINE.

i ve searched my heart for dawords 2 say just how much u mean 2 mi.
u r al of God's Blessings rolled into one.my dreams,
my desires,my evening,my sun,my evening walking moment,
my hpes en my fears,mydisillusion, my contentment,
my joy nd my tears. But most important of all,
i tank God when i pray bcoz u mke every moment my VALENTINE DAY.

BE MINE VALLENTINE
I AM SENDING YOU THIS
VALENTINE WISH
WITH HUGS AND KISSESS ,TOO ;
CAUSE THERE,S A PLACE
HERE IN MY NEART THAT,S
MAD FOR ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERES,S SO SOMETHING
ABOUT
VALENTINE;S DAY
THAT REALLY
TURNS ME ON …………..
YOU……YOU….YOU…..
I LOVE YOU ON VALLENTINES DAY
WITH ALL MY HEART………..

………..TO MY……………….
………VALENTINE……………
….I LOVE YOU SO COMPLEETLY…..
……OUR LOVE IS A DEEP………
……..AS THE ACEAN………….
….AS HIGH AS THE STARS……..
………….AND……………..
,,,,,,,,,AS SPECIAL,,,,,,,,,,,,
.,.,.,.,.AS THE SKY.,.,.,.,.,.. .

_________8″=,,88,
_____8″"=""8′__"88a88′
.._.;88m a8___,8″"_"8
__"8″'__"88″__A"_____8;
___"8,__"8___8_______"8,
____"8___8,__8,_______"8
_____8,__"8,_"8,_______8,
_____"8,__"8,_"8mm""""""8m.
______"8,am888i"'___ 3,mm"
______,8″___8″__ 3.m888″
_____,88P""""" 3I888888
________________"I888_
__________________"I8,
___________________"I8
____________________"I8_
________,mmeem.m""i,_I8″"__,mmeem,'.
_______m""____._"8.8_I8__,8″___.__"88
______i8__._'__,mi""8I8_,8_._'__,8″_88
______88.'_,mm""____"8I88″m,,mm'" 8
______"8_m""_________"I8 ""'
_______"8_____________I8
______________________I8
______________________I8″"
______________________I8
______________________I8
____________________""I8
______________________I8

All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who'd b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who'd b true
All I ever wantedwas sum1 like U…

Memories r treasured
no1 can steal.
Parting is heartache
no1 can heal.
Sum'll 4get u wen ur gone
but i'll remember u
no matter how long..

D smallest word is I,
the sweetest word is LOVE
and the dearest person
in the world is U.
tats y I Love You..:)

softly d leaves fo memories wil fal,
i'll pick them up & gather them all,
coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is through
i'll cherish having sum1 like u!

Sender:Name Missing*
*Number Missing
*Sent:Date missing
*Missing U a lot thats y
everything is missing….
Happy
Valentine's Day!

I m on a mission:
Misson 2 avoid u,
2 forgetu, 2 get rid of u,
2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u,
in short….
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thought r of U..

Love is like a CD track
That links our hearts together
Dont ever break that CD coz
That wud break my heart too………

Live 4 d person ho dies 4u,
Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u,
Fight 4 d person ho protects u,
n luv d person ho luvs u more than u..!

Dear O Dear, ur not near
but i can hear
dont get fear
Ur memories r here
liv wid cheer
no mere tear
and ur mine forever!

My past says u met me
My future says u wil care 4 me
My present says u wil understand me
But my heart says u wil
Always Remember ME!

In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason
but when d luv is real
it becums ur plan 4 life
n reason 4 living..! Happy
Valentine's Day!

A word to say, a word to hear
Even in ur absence i feel u near
R relation is strong..hope it goes long
v wil remain d same til d life goes on!

I'll stand here 4ever,
If 4ever's what it takes,
because u r my 4ever,
and 4ever always waits…..

Wenever I miss U,
I wont luk 4u in my dreams
or try 2 hear ur voice in ur msgs.
I'll jus put my right hand across mychest n feel U!

Ur precious love has
turned my life completely around,
I feel lik Im wlaking but
my feet dont seem 2 touch d ground..!! Happy
Valentine's Day!

U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u wanna c me
Dont search, just c ur shadow
i wil be thr…Trust Me!!

Q:Wat is luv?
*
*
*
*
A:Luv is wen sum1 breaks ur heart
n d most amazing thing
is tat u still luv them
wid every broken piece…!

Red or white
short or tall
wrapped in silver
not wrapped at all
under covers
inside a box
shapes & sizes
love comes in lots.

Ur d angel who I cherish so dearly
in tis heart of mine,
d 1 who makes my day brighter,
by making my whole world shine..!

I have liked many but loved very few.Yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I'd stand
and wait in the worlds longest queue.
just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

Filed under: SMS and tagged sms hari kasih sayang, sms indah buat hari valentine, sms joke, sms koleksi, sms pacar hari valentine, sms romantic, sms seru hari valentine, sms ucapan selamat hari valentine lucu romantis mesra g, sms ucapan selamat valentine's day, sms valentin, sms valentine unik, sms valentine's day



Semoga Postingan Valentine SMS Collection, SMS Valentine Bahasa Inggris, SMS Lucu Romantis Valentine ini, bisa berguna.

Jika ada yang keberatan dengan postingan ini, silahkan koment di bawah postingan Valentine SMS Collection, SMS Valentine Bahasa Inggris, SMS Lucu Romantis Valentine.

url untuk postingan ini : http://e-detiknews.blogspot.com/2009/03/valentine-sms-collection-sms-valentine.html

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar

Poskan Komentar