Cute Girl

  • Hot Model Body Sexy - I love him, she have great body. His face is very cute. I'm not sure were she come from. Maybe Bali, Japan, Or Korea. But i sure she is very beautiful. You...
| 0 komentar ]

Company Description

 

 

 

 

I have good personalities and positive attitudes…

Creativity is my true best friend…

I will even bolder in high pressured working situation…

I am a dynamic team player…

I believe in integrity, in fact that is my basic strength…

I am a humble person…

I am willing to learn from everybody (and from my own mistakes)…

I am looking for an opportunity to earn while I learn…

Hardworking and self-starting do not intimidate me, ever!

I know what I want and I know how to get it (fairly, of course)…

 

 

WI Group is one of the largest and Leading Company specialized in Finance management and Financial Services. We are an international standard Company with experience in many countries. Without further sayings…Don't hesitate to JOIN us and BE PART of us as:

þ Public Relation (PR)

þ Marketing Representative (MR)

þ Management Trainee (MT)
 

 

           

 

 

 

 

 


PUBLIC RELATION     Post Date: 31 Mar 09

 

 

 

Requirements:

Ø      Female/Male, between 21-35 years-old

Ø      Min. D3/S1 degree from any majors

Ø      Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply

Ø      Have the ability to work in dynamic fast paced environment

Ø      Strong communication and interpersonal skills

Ø      Ability to collaborate among associates also contributes ideas and opinions

Ø      Able to work as a team player or as individual to achieve goals

Ø      A hard-worker, self-motivated and target oriented

Ø      Good communication in English, both written and orally

 

Benefits:

       FREE orientation and comprehensive training

       Attractive income package ($100 - $1100)

       Fast track career advancement…

       Attractive income package & commissions ($100 - $1100)

       Rapid self-development…

       Serious but fun working atmosphere…



 

Interested applicants, please send your Application Letter, CV and Recent Photograph to:

Mr. Adhibara P. – adhim.pow@gmail.com

 

PeluangKerjaan : Pusat Informasi Lowongan kerja

Deskripsi Pekerjaan Public Relation (PR) Requirements: Bachelor degree, ... Deskripsi Pekerjaan • Min. D3 or S1 in Public Relation. •



Semoga Postingan Lowongan PR Min. D3/S1 ini, bisa berguna.

Jika ada yang keberatan dengan postingan ini, silahkan koment di bawah postingan Lowongan PR Min. D3/S1.

url untuk postingan ini : http://e-detiknews.blogspot.com/2009/03/lowongan-pr-min-d3s1.html

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar

Poskan Komentar